Players on my hit list.

This forum is for help questions related to black nova. http://www.lowgravleague.com/blacknova

Moderators: Grasshopper, AEON

Postby KEVORKIAN » Wed Feb 20, 2002 1:29 pm

If you guys see [o] or Shrek please inform me asap. They haven't attacked me yet, but they've attacked some of you. Thus since we are in an alliance I think I should try to extract some sort of vengence on these idiots.

Kev
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Postby Pheonix.tso » Wed Feb 20, 2002 2:41 pm

Well, [o] is going to have a whole possy on his ass, I'm dumping lots of credits into a bounty on his ass, and I'm going to keep it going as well.
Pheonix

"Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fears; I will let it pass through me. In the end there will be only me."
-Dune
Pheonix.tso
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Postby 3 of 2 » Wed Feb 20, 2002 4:47 pm

I have only 500k on Shrek's ass but thats cuz I was at 0 across the board when I placed it... he shall have a heftier bounty soon.
3 of 2
Tribble
Tribble

Postby Pheonix.tso » Wed Feb 20, 2002 5:31 pm

Hehehe, so far I've uped what the federation has put out by about 5 million credits on [o], and as the money keeps coming its going to keep coming up. That bastards going to learn not to sit and take out the new comers.
Pheonix

"Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fears; I will let it pass through me. In the end there will be only me."
-Dune
Pheonix.tso
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Return to Black Nova Support Forum