ahem. a short little story. =) Thank you very much!

This forum is for help questions related to black nova. http://www.lowgravleague.com/blacknova

Moderators: Grasshopper, AEON

Postby nekopr1 » Thu Feb 28, 2002 6:33 pm

kaboom! went the Grasshopper...

ouch. i'd better hide said the KnightHawk.

Boo! said the TheGreenCheesecake.

=P

now... the moral? Grass is now dead. His hopes of regaining what he once had, dashed. KH is in danger. He is hiding...

As for me.. Well, I'm finding KH all over the place and frankly, I think its fun to make links to his sectors w/o his knowing it, and thereby screwing up his entire scheme of winning the game.

The Company has prevailed, and unless KH can just suddenly muster up way over lvl 50 everything, and beat us back down instantly before he restarts, The Company wins. =)

Thank you for playing the game. The Company appreciates your business.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheGreenCheesecake on 2002-02-28 18:33 ]</font>
nekopr1
Tribble
Tribble

Postby Pheonix.tso » Thu Feb 28, 2002 7:44 pm

:roflmao:
Pheonix

"Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fears; I will let it pass through me. In the end there will be only me."
-Dune
Pheonix.tso
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Postby Grasshopper » Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:56 pm

Sad but almost all true. I did die, again. But the Regulators will win. We have one final hope.
Grasshopper
LGL Member
LGL Member

Postby -MOB-PyroTech » Sat Mar 02, 2002 12:46 pm

We have located the Tequilla Sunrise.... Load Photons, Lock Targetting Scanners, and FIRE!!!

Sir, the target has been eliminated. We are free to to take control over the rest of the quadrant.
-MOB-PyroTech
Tribble
Tribble

Return to Black Nova Support Forum