Delays On Restart

This forum is for help questions related to black nova. http://www.lowgravleague.com/blacknova

Moderators: Grasshopper, AEON

Postby KnightHawk » Sat Mar 02, 2002 3:38 am

The restart is going to be delayed due to technical difficulties. It has come to my attention since our last modification new users can't register. Thus if I restart no one but me will be able to play. So... I'm gonna grab the CVS version and work with that. Hopefully it's stable enough I can get it to work. I will be working on it. stay tuned.
KnightHawk
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Postby KnightHawk » Sat Mar 02, 2002 3:40 am

Although, as of now consider the game toasted. I haven't done it yet as I write this, but at somepoint I'll toast the database. I'll probably through this thing on it's own little domain. bnt3.lowgrav.org when it comes back up. It will be soon. Till then everyone should join the bnt3.blacknova.net game. And tell us when you do so we can invite you to the Anti-Gravity alliance.
KnightHawk
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Postby KEVORKIAN » Sat Mar 02, 2002 12:00 pm

Also if you guys want to join Cheese, Nexus, 3 of 2, & myself in The Company alliance we're also playing at http://traders.low-hosting.com & at the moment I think we have the strongest alliance.

Kev
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Postby 3 of 2 » Sat Mar 02, 2002 12:51 pm

Two of thr higher ranked oens started their own alliance within the last 24 hours and it's already larger than ours I'm afraid but we're still up there.
3 of 2
Tribble
Tribble

Postby Grasshopper » Sun Mar 03, 2002 12:50 am

I also joined them yesterday. That server has a lot of weird setings. I started with 8000 turns and there is a lot of Federation space, sector 0 through sector 498.
Grasshopper
LGL Member
LGL Member

Return to Black Nova Support Forum