Help needed

Forum for the discussion of topics concerning map making. Make your suggestions for features in maps here, or ask questions about the mapping process.

Help needed

Postby Pheonix.tso » Sun Oct 13, 2002 6:20 am

Ok all, while the archetecture isn't 100% completed I started doing a few light levels on my map. Right now I'm working in sections (i.e. right now only the main room), but since I am now adding light as I add archetecture I would like one or two willing peeps to take the bsp (too lazy to go through and find all the textures right now to put em in a pk3, but most are from holodeck_temple so you will be able to see most.), and then take a look at it giving me feedback on light levels, and hell if ya want archetecture.
Pheonix

"Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fears; I will let it pass through me. In the end there will be only me."
-Dune
Pheonix.tso
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Postby Haz » Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:02 pm

Sure, I'll take a look. Catch me next time ya see me online (Yahoo, MSN, or AIM).

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby Undertaker » Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:05 pm

ill help to man
Undertaker
Tribble
Tribble

Postby Darkhand » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:47 pm

I wanna take a look :D I need to see someone good at mapping show me part of an unfinished map , and to pay ya back for all the times you helped me :D
Darkhand
Tribble
Tribble

Postby Pheonix.tso » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:47 pm

Ok all, I have finally gotten the old connected with the new. So if all of you would pop onto aim, or icq I can send you the file and you can take a look (if you have neither make sure your e-mail can receive a 5+ MB file otherwise it won't work). Also keep in mind this is incomplete, the old section has only half of the main hall done, however the flag room is done, and so is the room above the flag room. Basically if there is quality lighting then it is pretty much down to the detail level.
Pheonix

"Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fears; I will let it pass through me. In the end there will be only me."
-Dune
Pheonix.tso
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Return to LGL Mappers Forum