New GTK Update

Forum for the discussion of topics concerning map making. Make your suggestions for features in maps here, or ask questions about the mapping process.

New GTK Update

Postby Haz » Thu Dec 05, 2002 6:40 pm

http://www.qeradiant.com/index.php?data ... iles_id=51

Not sure if you need an earlier version of GTK installed for this or not. I know that I couldn't get 1.2.10 to work unless I first installed 1.2.09 then to .10 (but .10 was labeled as an update).

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby Pheonix.tso » Thu Dec 05, 2002 7:18 pm

ya I saw that, I'm going to get it once I finish the map I'm currently working on. *looks around* Shut up Haz its not going to take that long *uncrosses fingures behind back* Hehe, this maps going to become all show and not much play, mostly because fps might be bad. Have to wait and see what the beta test is like.
Pheonix

"Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fears; I will let it pass through me. In the end there will be only me."
-Dune
Pheonix.tso
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Postby PooP » Thu Dec 05, 2002 7:30 pm

Be careful of those "all show" and no play maps.. All of my maps were pretty, and none of them wound up on the servers >:/... I guess they didn't have much play value? dang. heheh.
PooP
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby Pheonix.tso » Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:16 pm

hehe, this one its mainly no play because I think fps are going to be bad on it. I could be wrong, but thats what it seems like.
Pheonix

"Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fears; I will let it pass through me. In the end there will be only me."
-Dune
Pheonix.tso
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Return to LGL Mappers Forum