running maps

Forum for the discussion of topics concerning map making. Make your suggestions for features in maps here, or ask questions about the mapping process.

Postby Pheonix.tso » Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:18 pm

YOu suck Xero you ralize that, hehe hes one of the failed map makers, he never got over the hump.
Pheonix

"Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fears; I will let it pass through me. In the end there will be only me."
-Dune
Pheonix.tso
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Postby PooP » Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:50 pm

Shame on you Pheonix.. some ppl don't have the talent to take 3 years to make a map like u....

:lol:
PooP
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby Haz » Fri Feb 28, 2003 1:59 am

Pheonix.tso wrote:ok the start~ is like I said just the machine shortening the folder name STVEF is in, since it can't take a name that long. Its not an error unless it actually says error. Its pointing the right way.

Muyltiple sided fog, hmm, I believe you need to close offall but one side of your fog brush. Haz care to help, tahts one I haven't run into yet.

Correct, can only have one side of a fog brush that is visable. That means if you have one fog brush but more than one of its sides is visable from any angle within the map, you'll get some graphical wiggage.

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby Haz » Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:01 am

PooP wrote:Shame on you Pheonix.. some ppl don't have the talent to take 3 years to make a map like u....

Poop - 1
Pheonix - 0

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby Pheonix.tso » Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:22 am

PooP wrote:Shame on you Pheonix.. some ppl don't have the talent to take 3 years to make a map like u....

Hush 3 months to learn to make high quality maps, 3 months off with no comp for summer, 1 month stuck because of classes, 1 month work, 1 month again classes stopped it, 1 month work, 2 months gone for Christmas vacation, 2 months gone because of school, and rounding it off was the last month worth of work whihc ended in the beta test. :P
Pheonix

"Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fears; I will let it pass through me. In the end there will be only me."
-Dune
Pheonix.tso
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Postby Haz » Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:16 am

Pheonix.tso wrote:

Hush 3 months to learn to make high quality maps, 3 months off with no comp for summer, 1 month stuck because of classes, 1 month work, 1 month again classes stopped it, 1 month work, 2 months gone for Christmas vacation, 2 months gone because of school, and rounding it off was the last month worth of work whihc ended in the beta test. :P

OMG you are so lazy. :P

Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby Pheonix.tso » Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:33 am

:xeno:
Pheonix

-Dune
Pheonix.tso
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:23 pm

the strat~ thing is an error.

so what do i do with the fog? delete it all?

Postby huffer » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:25 pm

wtf im not auto logged in
huffer

Postby Pheonix.tso » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:36 pm

whats the error message it gives you when it puts strat~ up.
Pheonix

-Dune
Pheonix.tso
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Previous

Return to LGL Mappers Forum