mapping for Wolf ET

Forum for the discussion of topics concerning map making. Make your suggestions for features in maps here, or ask questions about the mapping process.

mapping for Wolf ET

Postby KEVORKIAN » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:13 pm

Anyone here make maps for Wolf ET? I'd like to learn how.

Kev
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Postby KEVORKIAN » Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:05 am

No one here makes maps for ET?????
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Postby PooP » Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:29 am

Dude, I just cracked this game last night, and it's crazy. It'd take me about a decade to make anything cool probably. Terrains and such are very complex (not to mention objective scripting, etc). I'll give it a try sometime tho. Maybe.
People with signatures suck!!!! Oh wait. Nevermind.
PooP
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby KEVORKIAN » Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:18 pm

PooP wrote:Dude, I just cracked this game last night, and it's crazy. It'd take me about a decade to make anything cool probably. Terrains and such are very complex (not to mention objective scripting, etc). I'll give it a try sometime tho. Maybe.

:word: :oxrod:
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Postby *Kro* » Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:01 pm

:chynaskye: them into shape Kev.

:P

lol jk
~ "Every man has three hearts, One for the World, One for their friends and loved ones
and One for only themselves"
*Kro*
Goddess of Clan Council
Goddess of Clan Council

Postby PooP » Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:07 pm

Okay, so I just downloaded the radiant version they used to make the maps... and uh, my brain is fried. Like deep fried. To make anything comperable to what's included with the game, you'd need a month or so and a dev team. I could possibly make a city-based map, but even then it'd probably be a waste of time. I've more than a few maps in my time, and I won't even touch this.

If you really wanna learn kev, go here: http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=9

Good luck man. :lol:
People with signatures suck!!!! Oh wait. Nevermind.
PooP
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby KEVORKIAN » Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:58 am

Hey Poopers you little punk!!!!! Have you been playing ET on the Terminus Est server? I see a guy there with your name & colors every few days, but when I say hi I guess your too good to talk to me lol.
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Postby PooP » Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:10 pm

KEVORKIAN wrote:Hey Poopers you little punk!!!!! Have you been playing ET on the Terminus Est server? I see a guy there with your name & colors every few days, but when I say hi I guess your too good to talk to me lol.

Yeah it's me man!! I say hi to you all the time you goddamn Nazi, but I guess it's hard to communicate in that game... So many team commands scrolling by that I can't see your "hellos". Not to mention that it's intense as a bitch.

But yeah, I started in that server to play with you. Maybe you could not be a nazi for once. :lol:
PooP
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby KEVORKIAN » Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:25 pm

PooP wrote:
KEVORKIAN wrote:Hey Poopers you little punk!!!!! Have you been playing ET on the Terminus Est server? I see a guy there with your name & colors every few days, but when I say hi I guess your too good to talk to me lol.

Yeah it's me man!! I say hi to you all the time you goddamn Nazi, but I guess it's hard to communicate in that game... So many team commands scrolling by that I can't see your "hellos". Not to mention that it's intense as a bitch.

But yeah, I started in that server to play with you. Maybe you could not be a nazi for once. :lol:

:ger: :flamethrowingsmiley: :oxrod: Right on, cool to have u playing ET. Yeah I'm normally a nazi prick, I love killing Allies.
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Return to LGL Mappers Forum