Need help with ef2 radient.

Forum for the discussion of topics concerning map making. Make your suggestions for features in maps here, or ask questions about the mapping process.

Need help with ef2 radient.

Postby Undertaker » Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:15 pm

Ok peeps i have this map thats all built i just need to finrd the red an blue spawn points and cant find them. Can any of u guys help me out here.
Undertaker
Tribble
Tribble

Postby Haz » Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:58 pm

that's a good question.

I just looked and noticed the regular DM, Intermission, & Start points but no Team ones. And there doesn't appear to be any flags to switch on those to make them team specific.

Better head over to the Mapping Forum @ Ritualistic and check there, I'm sure someone already noticed and has a fix for it.

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby Haz » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:49 am

badman
@ the Ritualistic Editing Forum wrote:
http://www.ritualistic.com//forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=136692&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=1&fpart=1

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For team starts:

- add a info_player_deathmatch entity
- assign it this in the Entity editor - KEY: spawnpoint_type VALUE: red (or blue for blue team)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the reason a CTF example map was included with the GDK.

EXAMPLE:
ImageImage

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member

Return to LGL Mappers Forum