Need help on ef2 lighting

Forum for the discussion of topics concerning map making. Make your suggestions for features in maps here, or ask questions about the mapping process.

Need help on ef2 lighting

Postby Undertaker » Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:00 pm

Ok alll you peeps know im am making a map. Im trying to put a sky shader on my map but when i go to try it out. It dosent show all it does is that thing that makes your eyes hurt. So anyways i think the problem is that im not doing the lighting wright. I built a little map so i can try out the light but i still cant get it . So what im asking is for some help so i can release my ef2 version of faceoff.
Undertaker
Tribble
Tribble

Postby Haz » Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:12 am

I know PooP has worked with shaders in EF but I'm not sure they work exactly the same in EF2. They should but that doesn't mean anything.

If no one here can help, I would suggest going over to the www.ritualistic.com and go to the mapping forum there. In your post, copy and paste your shader contents there, I'm sure someone there will be able to help you out (be sure to explain what it is that it's doing now and what it should be doing).

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member

Return to LGL Mappers Forum