Star Trek Forum: The Re-Birth! *READ*

Star Trek Forum: The Re-Birth! *READ*

Postby [DR] REVOS » Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:29 am

Greetings, All!

I just wanted to announce that myself, [DR]REVOS, as well as MOB-Xero, have joined AEON as Moderators of the Star Trek Forum, in the hopes of giving new life to this Forum. Hopefully, each Mod can start a new discussion topic related to Trek every day, in order to get things rolling, and then once we've got you all visiting, you all can join us in starting awsome topics discussing the best series in television history; Star Trek!

Now you all know Aeon and I are Mega-Trekkies; quite frankly, we're nerds. What you don't know is that when it comes to Trek Trivia, Xero is right up thier with us. He may not collect things, or watch the episodes as much, et cetera, but he's a Trivia King (if he can stump the two of us... well, that's amazing) :lol:

So, Visit the Trek Forum (We're ALLLLL The way at the Bottom of the Index!!) Every Time you Check the Other LGL Boards, and we'll get that forum going again in the right direction, so when EF2 comes out and EF experiences it's own re-birth, we'll be ready for anything! :wink:
"If you have something to say to me, say it! - Captain Benjamin Sisko, Star Trek: Deep Space 9
[DR] REVOS
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Location: Right Behind you with the Photon Launcher Leveled at your thick, terran, skull.

Return to LowGravLeague