EF2 Trickles Out of Stores

EF2 Trickles Out of Stores

Postby KnightHawk » Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:09 pm

Well by the show of posts of people that actually own the game now :)

I have to assume the stores are giving up they're stocks and that EF2 is now for real!!!!! *crowd roars in cheers*

As such I should have my own copy today as well, and sometime tonight the LGL will have it's first official EF2 server in operation.

For starters the server will operate primarily in CTF mode. Map rotation is still not happening with EF2 so that you must vote for the maps you want to play from the voting menu. Of course the LGL is still low grav :) I will probably switch modes on it often, as there are only 3 ctf maps, but about 8 nonctf maps. So expect us to try a variety of different game modes.

However you will find that we will be experimenting with gravity as time goes on, and that in fact the new gravity settings are already a little different. Very little though.

Existing EF1 servers will be entirely unaffected by the addition of the EF2 server. So don't worry they aren't going away anytime soon for all of you who need time to upgrade :)

I wish everyone a great time with this new game, and welcome back to the all the old players that will be returning. If your on at night or weekends your likely to even catch me on there now.

Now we must anxiously await a GDK....
KnightHawk
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Postby MOB-OxRod » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:58 am

Hey Knighty..........I'll be low gravin it up tonight baby!!!!
[flash width=550 height=100]http://www.lowgravleague.com/downloads/oxy.swf[/flash]
MOB-OxRod
Webmaster & High Council Member
Webmaster & High Council Member

Postby Captain Vladimir » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:35 pm

Anyone wanna go? My FPS sucks, but hey, I'll play anyway.
Captain Vladimir
The Vladiator
The Vladiator

Return to LowGravLeague