News from SWG

News from SWG

Postby KnightHawk » Tue May 18, 2004 5:06 pm

I apologize for the site being down the last few days. It was entirely unintentional. Basically the drive that stored the database for the site maxed out due to some other crap I was doing and pretty much put a halt on it. Thus the site went down. Kevorkian msg'ed me and I got it all working again today. YAY

Also wanted everyone to know I'm still alive and well. Just this last weekend I finally married the women I had been with the last 9 years and have 1 child from. We have a 2nd child coming (5 months into it) due in October sometime.

I spend most of my gametime still playing Star Wars Galaxies. I think the game is overall going fairly well, updates are coming on a regular basis, and they are adding enough new content I think to just barely keep alot of us playing. So that's nice. Over the next few months they are changing and redesigning a number of different systems to make them better. Also coming in the fall will be the "Space Expansion" where players will be able to fly spaceships and blow each other up. Ought to be a blast I hope.

I've also been playing Superpower, and Desert Combat 0.7 when I'm not playing SWG.

Anyway that's all I've got to say for now. I check up on the forums and lurk here every so often, pls keep in touch :)

If anyone wants to get ahold of me the best way to do that is via ICQ, or Yahoo you ought to be able to my numbers from my profile.
KnightHawk
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Postby [DR]COX » Tue May 18, 2004 10:13 pm

Thx KH for putting the site back up =)

I too play SWG, well... I did untill last month, going to wait untill space expantionto play again. What galaxy? and what name?

Congratz on getting married too =) I get married in a few days =P
COXMAN
[DR]COX
LGL Trusted
LGL Trusted

Re: News from SWG

Postby Captain Vladimir » Wed May 19, 2004 3:02 pm

KnightHawk wrote: Just this last weekend I finally married the women I had been with the last 9 years and have 1 child from.

Wow... Women? Do you live in Utah?

Congrats, anyway, dude... glad to see you're doing fine. I was wondering if the boards would ever come back up for those who still visit...
Captain Vladimir
The Vladiator
The Vladiator

Postby MOB MARV » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:56 am

ill hop on more if i can

such a shame that this used to be the place everyone used to go to

ef is dead ef2 was such a let down

to this day ive never played a game as good as ef was

i play City of heros now but still no where near as much fun as ef was back in the day
MOB MARV
MOB MARV
LGL Trusted
LGL Trusted

Postby Captain Vladimir » Wed May 04, 2005 9:54 pm

It's unfortunate that I don't have an Xbox or I'd be playing Halo 2 and other related games with my friends. I still run around the internet, and I have a lot of fun doing it. Thing is, I use firefox now, and all of my old booksmarks for forums are in IE...
Captain Vladimir
The Vladiator
The Vladiator

Return to LowGravLeague