She Lives!

She Lives!

Postby KnightHawk » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:20 pm

Yes the forum breathes and lives once again, after finally being relocated to her new pretty black box. Enjoy!

And damn why do you people still come here!!!! LOL

More interestingly.... is anyone serious about wanting to take over the LGL and maybe do something with it? Domain expires in august, and I'm totally willing to let someone else have the domain, and all related site files so they can recreate the LGL for they're own. And relieve me of my burdens :)

Maybe take it to new places it hasn't gone yet, maybe just continue to be the nurse that keeps this old bastard going. At any rate as much as it saddens me, my plan for the year is to drop this site and the domain, and make something else, as of yet to be determined. I keep thinking about my own blog, but really those are just so damned in fashion it makes me sick, and such a thing I don't think lends itself well to having "forums". And me? I really love forums :p

Really going to miss this site though... everytime I come back it makes me think of all the work that went into making this thing, and how its come along since its inception. And although the LGL never became much of a force in the EF world (for that matter EF was never much a force in the world), it was still a place several of you came to year after year just to say Hi. It truly amazed me, even though you are only few, and I have no pr0n.
Well maybe I do have pr0n, but its so hidden in the depths of the threads I haven't found it yet.... grrr damn spammers.....

I really do cherish this site, I wish it had a future. Maybe YOU.. can give it one. My email is "[email protected]" If anyone is interested please let me know, you have until August 2006 :)

Incidentally I have another site called "lowgrav.org" that I've been "camping" on for a long time if anyone wants that too? :p
KnightHawk
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Postby Captain Vladimir » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:28 pm

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to keep it running or turn it into anything, but once school gets out for me at the end of May, I'd like to talk to you about getting those board and site files... maybe one day I could use everything and get the place going again if I felt like it, if not right away. I might even be able to work something out, but school takes precedence for the time being. However, I will definitely consider trying to take things over sometime. This board has been a good home for me and for a lot of people and I don't really want to see it die.
Captain Vladimir
The Vladiator
The Vladiator

Postby MegaFighter_X » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:08 am

That makes me sad... I remember EF1 back in the day... I'd like to go back to that... but I don't have time for it on top of school and everything... =o/

I hope to see this place still exist when I come around again... It'd be great to get back into some good low grav gaming. :)
MegaFighter_X
Tribble
Tribble

Postby SHAUN » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:06 am

I will move it to my server and renew the domain just to keep the site up and running. I may or may not have time to get it going again. I guess a good low grav game would have to come around.

Shaun
SHAUN
Master Administrator, President and CEO
Master Administrator, President and CEO

Postby Captain Vladimir » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:12 pm

Good! I've always liked this site and there are some things that I still pull up for reference occasionally.
Captain Vladimir
The Vladiator
The Vladiator

Return to LowGravLeague