Paranoid?????????

DR Open Forum

Moderator: [DR]NoticeDaSkillZ

Paranoid?????????

Postby THUNDER » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:26 pm

Hello friends and fellow DR

I want to address something that has of late been bothering me. From almost the first day I was asked to join by shaun there was something talked about. Some talk of new members to DR being some guy named metal, or something along that line. Shaun told skills the night I joined that he ran IP's or something along that line. I dont pretend to know what that means LOL . But just the same tonight I was in with wolf and some other new guy. And someone named D whom I have seen in low grav before was in spect. He said to me in privet something about he knows who I really am, and soon DR would to? Well if I am not me could someone let me know as soon as you can. I mean I have to let my mom and work know , I tend to think its against some law for me to have lived my life so far as someoine else.. ROFL .. LMAO.. Sorry , i just wanted to say its kind of spooky that so much talk is about people being someone else. Is this a huge problem in low grav? Or is it just for a select few? I left after playing reg low grav (death match mostly, some capture the flag off and on) because it seemed there were just to many children playing and all they wanted to do was bicker and grip. I am for the most part VERY happy with low grav still need to pratice * jog, beniot, wolf, sixkings, Bubukitty* LOL .. But I would like to find out what this is all about and who D really is , and what his/her problem is with me. I know its just a game, I guess I suffer from what most others do time to time. ( Get heated , frustrated )

Thank you for letting me vent..
THUNDER
(EF IS A GAME NOT YOUR LIFE)
THUNDER
Tribble
Tribble

Postby MeTaLLiC× » Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:15 pm

well, a lotta shit happened way back when with people joingin DR under fake names, so the ip check is no big deal, I dont think your anyone other than yourself, but you cant be too careful ;) hehh
[glow=indigo][shadow=black][DR]MeTaLLiC×[/shadow][/glow]
MeTaLLiC×
Master Pimp
Master Pimp

Postby [DR]Benny » Sun Nov 03, 2002 11:04 pm

I dont think I got the IP treatment since most people know exactly where I came from :P
[DR]Benny
Board Vet
Board Vet

Thank you beniot

Postby THUNDER » Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:51 am

well i kind of thought so also. But it just seemed to be a TOPIC that came up again and again. That was way I was asking .. WHAT THE HECK.. LOL .. and the people that hide behind fake names ( D ) and then say things that really have no ryme or reason tick me off. I can handle shade when I piss someone off, but when you dont know who they are .. LOL .. Thats a totally different story ....

:xeno: :xeno: :xeno: :xeno: :xeno: :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:
THUNDER
(EF IS A GAME NOT YOUR LIFE)
THUNDER
Tribble
Tribble

Postby JoG » Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:10 am

Honestly I checked your ip too. You look good. Don't woory about anything. Aside from that you seem totally chill and if you are an asshole your true colors would show through. I know your not of course! :lol:
JoG
League Council Member
League Council Member

Postby SHAUN » Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:21 am

Dont worry about it I always check every new members IP unless i have seen them around for years. I also hate people who use fake names and then talk shit

Shaun
SHAUN
Master Administrator, President and CEO
Master Administrator, President and CEO

Postby [DR]Benny » Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:57 am

I know who D is LOL.
[DR]Benny
Board Vet
Board Vet

Postby [DR]NoticeDaSkillZ » Mon Nov 04, 2002 7:00 pm

Personally I like Pepsi better....ugh yeah...
[DR]NoticeDaSkillZ
LGL Trusted
LGL Trusted

Postby [DR]COX » Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:28 pm

[DR]NoticeDaSkillZ wrote:Personally I like Pepsi better....ugh yeah...
Well, I say Coke is better, hehe
COXMAN
[DR]COX
LGL Trusted
LGL Trusted

Return to DR Open Forum