Servers

The name says it all

Servers

Postby Haz » Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:26 am

No, I haven't "converted" entirely. Seems Longhorn no likey EnB so I'm stuck until at least the end of the month and since the only people I ever seem to be able to play against in EF2 are whiny little bitches...



Which servers is everyone regularly playing in?
IP addresses would be nice if you have them.
Image

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member
 
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:42 pm
Location: VA

Postby KEVORKIAN » Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:39 am

Terminus Est


69.57.156.49:27960
User avatar
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: California penal system

Postby Fukeneh » Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:00 pm

longhorn? Isn't that just in the very early beta stage?
Fukeneh
LGL Member
LGL Member
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:55 pm

Postby Haz » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:31 pm

Fukeneh wrote:longhorn? Isn't that just in the very early beta stage?


The one I have, 4029 is an alpha. The first Beta should be available at the end of October. Hopefully I can get it. Otherwise, it's back to XP.
Image

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member
 
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:42 pm
Location: VA

Postby Haz » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:32 pm

KEVORKIAN wrote:Terminus Est


69.57.156.49:27960


That's it?

What about the west coast server, or are we still running EF on that? I may reinstall EF anyway, can't download maps in EF2 due to my current system problems.
Image

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member
 
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:42 pm
Location: VA

Postby KnightHawk » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:07 pm

Could always come over to SWG! :)
User avatar
KnightHawk
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member
 
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Southern California

Postby [DR]COX » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:33 pm

What galaxy are you in KH?
COXMAN
[DR]COX
LGL Trusted
LGL Trusted
 
Posts: 1655
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Postby Haz » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:37 pm

KnightHawk wrote:Could always come over to SWG! :)


I'm already paying for one game that I can't play. If EnB doesn't work, I know SWG won't. I'm amazed that I got EF2 and ET to work.
Image

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member
 
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:42 pm
Location: VA

Postby KEVORKIAN » Fri Oct 17, 2003 11:36 pm

Nice to see you in the servers Haz, how do you like my favorite dish?

Mortar ala Kev


lol
User avatar
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: California penal system

Postby Haz » Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:38 am

KEVORKIAN wrote:Nice to see you in the servers Haz, how do you like my favorite dish?

Mortar ala Kev


lol


Yeah, well, I just started playing with the flamethrower so just you wait. I'll be slinging it right back at ya soon enough.
:P
Image

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member
 
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:42 pm
Location: VA

Postby KnightHawk » Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:56 am

Lohung Bavmador
Master CH, Master Weaponsmith, Trickshot
Bria Galaxy - Mos Eisley, Tatooine
User avatar
KnightHawk
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member
 
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Southern California

Postby [DR]COX » Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:59 am

Damn nice hawk...


I'm just starting, but I started in ahazi. I think I'll start one in bria might be fun to do stuf with you... like ake some of your weapons... lol
COXMAN
[DR]COX
LGL Trusted
LGL Trusted
 
Posts: 1655
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Postby Lezmaka » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:26 pm

Haz-Mat wrote:
Fukeneh wrote:longhorn? Isn't that just in the very early beta stage?


The one I have, 4029 is an alpha. The first Beta should be available at the end of October. Hopefully I can get it. Otherwise, it's back to XP.


That release will still be an alpha, an official beta won't be out until 2004.
Dammit! I'm a fucking tribble!
Lezmaka
Tribble
Tribble
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 4:00 pm

Postby Haz » Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:03 am

Lezmaka wrote:
Haz-Mat wrote:
Fukeneh wrote:longhorn? Isn't that just in the very early beta stage?


The one I have, 4029 is an alpha. The first Beta should be available at the end of October. Hopefully I can get it. Otherwise, it's back to XP.


That release will still be an alpha, an official beta won't be out until 2004.


Meh, wouldn't be the first time they li...I mean gave an alternate release time.
Image

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member
 
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:42 pm
Location: VA

Postby KEVORKIAN » Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:33 am

Hey Haz try the Shit Storm server, it's pretty cool. FF is on, but they have some cool new maps & alot of DR plays there too.

Kev
User avatar
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: California penal system

Postby Haz » Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:40 am

KEVORKIAN wrote:Hey Haz try the Shit Storm server, it's pretty cool. FF is on, but they have some cool new maps & alot of DR plays there too.

Kev


I had been in Terminus Ent 2 lately since it runs the shrub mod but I'll look for that other one next time I'm on.
Image

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member
 
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:42 pm
Location: VA

Postby KnightHawk » Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:46 pm

Hey cox if you come over to bria, I can guarentee you will have help doing whatever it is you want to do :)
User avatar
KnightHawk
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member
 
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Southern California

Postby Haz » Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:50 pm

KnightHawk wrote:Hey cox if you come over to bria, I can guarentee you will have help doing whatever it is you want to do :)


Hmm, I've heard those kinda promises before in EnB from certain individuals. Eh hem, you know who YOU are. :P
Image

My computer problems seem to be the result of a loose nut between the keyboard & the chair.
Haz
League Council Member
League Council Member
 
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:42 pm
Location: VA

Postby KEVORKIAN » Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:26 am

Haz-Mat wrote:
KEVORKIAN wrote:Hey Haz try the Shit Storm server, it's pretty cool. FF is on, but they have some cool new maps & alot of DR plays there too.

Kev


I had been in Terminus Ent 2 lately since it runs the shrub mod but I'll look for that other one next time I'm on.



Shit Storm is shrub mod also, but FF is on & some of the admins can be real assholes. On the bright side though, they have lots of cool new maps & most of DR & MOB play there.
User avatar
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: California penal system

Postby bLiNk[tso-d] » Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:15 pm

The versions of longhorn that are out are all buggy. I had to formatted after 10 minutes.
User avatar
bLiNk[tso-d]
Board Vet
Board Vet
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2002 4:00 pm

Next

Return to Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

cron