Aww Yeah! Good Game!

The name says it all

Aww Yeah! Good Game!

Postby [DR] REVOS » Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:04 am

Just played a game in the Fuel Dump. It was a toughy. The teams where stacked XP wise in the Axis favor (I was an Allie) and we all kept getting pinned down and/or killed. Finally once we blew the depo main door, it was still impossible to get to the depo. They were just too good. Even if we got the defenses down, they had landmines, mortars on the roof, all sorts of shit -- well finally I devised a plan.

I asked for a voluenteer, and the most XP'd member (who'd switched from allies to even the teams) Skylined, volunteered to go CovOps, I was Engr already. I waited for 5-6 mins in the Fuel Dump Garage, behind that truck, until he got a Uni and opened the door to the roof for me. We went in, and I jumped down, and set 5 dyno's before they even got a shot off. I then got killed, but Skylined had stuck around and shot the Axis engr's trying to disarm my dyno. We won! :D :P

That's a GOOD GAME! Outnumbered, Out XP'd, out-flanked, out defended, but not out strategized! A good strategy will win every time! Teamwork, communication, cooperation. It rules. It's something EF always lacked. Glad ET has it, and makes it needed. :D
"If you have something to say to me, say it! - Captain Benjamin Sisko, Star Trek: Deep Space 9
[DR] REVOS
Clan Council Member
Clan Council Member

Location: Right Behind you with the Photon Launcher Leveled at your thick, terran, skull.

Postby nightmare[tso-d] » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:05 am

I coulda smoked your ass as you were dropping down, but then again, people think I cheat. So I wonder if it means anything.
nightmare[tso-d]
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby |MOB|WARBOT » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:29 pm

Hate to burst your bubble Revos but that strategy is old.....

it's used on a regular basis so i don't think that you devised the plan.

it doesnt matter how good the other team is or how much XP they have it takes 2 smart players to win Fueldump......CvtOps and Engineer.
"Are You Talking To Me" ????? " Hey Vinny Whack This Motha"
|MOB|WARBOT
LGL's Resident Homey
LGL's Resident Homey

Postby KEVORKIAN » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:28 am

nightmare[tso-d] wrote:I coulda smoked your ass as you were dropping down, but then again, people think I cheat. So I wonder if it means anything.

You do cheat :lol: j/k Hey night when are u going to come over to the darkside with me & join DR?
KEVORKIAN
LGL Founding Member
LGL Founding Member

Return to Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory